1. Subscribe to other Twitch channels in your field (genre)
First and foremost, you must obtain free Twitch followers.
So, how do you go about doing that? Within the Twitch community, you must discover what is known as a niche. Find more about how to get Twitch followers for free
In other words, look for other Twitch channels that are similar to yours. This may sound obvious, but you’d be amazed how many new Twitch streamers make it.
2. Participate in the comments sections of other people’s feeds
One of the easiest ways to obtain free Twitch followers is to do the following:
Be a regular commentator in other people’s Twitch streams’ comment sections.If you’re active in someone else’s channel, they’re more likely to visit your Twitch channel.
3. Participate in your chat
Another effective approach to obtain free Twitch followers, similar to suggestion #2, is to participate with your chat.
4. Advertise yourself on free online advertising platforms like Reddit
Promoting oneself on Reddit may result in a large number of new Twitch followers if done right. As always, make sure your post isn’t spammy or pushy, and that it’s relevant to the topic.
5. Collect Twitter accounts of followers and make direct Twitch follow invitations through Tweets
Tweeting to fans of your possible new Twitch channel’s Twitter account, similar to how Reddit works, might result in free Twitch subscribers if done right. Again, keep in mind that Twitter is a community-based medium, and your tweets are unlikely to attract much attention, but it never hurts to mention your channel every now and again.
6. In relevant free online forums, start free online talks about yourself and your Twitch channel
Engaging in free online debates on your Twitch channel and yourself, similar to Reddit, can potentially increase Twitch followers if done correctly. Avoid appearing spammy, pushy, or desperate, and prioritize helping the community.
7. Make free banner ads for yourself and your Twitch channel
Create a free Twitch channel banner ad and distribute it to relevant websites like forums. Avoid spammy, pushy, or desperate banner advertising. Instead, consider what would entice viewers to follow someone’s channel, and avoid being pushy or desperate.
8. Provide a link to free internet videos of yourself broadcasting on Twitch
To promote your content, consider publishing your streaming footage on free online video sharing services like YouTube, which allows anyone to view your content without needing to sign up for another website, but may take time.
9. Connect with other gamers by joining online gaming communities
Networking with other players is an excellent strategy to increase your Twitch followers. Steam communities, Discord Servers, and Facebook Gaming Groups are some notable examples of these sorts of online communities.
10. Mention how wonderful your channel is at srelevant real-life events
During real-life events like gaming conventions, promote your Twitch channel’s awesomeness frequently. Set up a viewing location for your material and consider promoting your channel at conferences that feature Twitch as a key theme.
11. Provide your fans with free Twitch emotes
Giving out free Twitch emotes is one of the simplest methods to attract new Twitch followers. Just make sure your emote isn’t too exclusive (i.e., don’t give away an emote that only a specific number of people can use) or you’ll have a slew of false followers.