Search Engine Optimization or SEO is an ultra-powerful tool that continues to work magically for your business growth even in 2017. Unlike many beliefs, SEO is still alive and being taken seriously by all main search engines including Google.
Lots of people think that SEO is not something to pursue or invest time or money for, and so it shouldn’t be taken as a priority after developing a website. However, it’s a common misconception, and believe me, you would waste your time and miss a lot by not taking SEO seriously.
Search Engine Optimization means your website will be more visible and grow naturally. And a little investment of your time and money will provide you significant growth for your business. In short, if you take SEO seriously, you will see the results despite the fact that it may take some time.
Convinced! If so, here are some advanced SEO techniques that you can use to start walking on the path to Search Engine Optimization.
- Do not limit your online presence by focusing on only 1 or 2 aspects of SEO. Instead, give attention to the way you can become more visible across various online portals. Consider creating several social media profiles for your business and get actively involved on as many social networks as you can. Also, do forget to include those sites you thinks aren’t that popular. In short, marking your territory on more places will naturally improve your SEO.
- The usage of smartphones is more common than ever, and Google has started listing mobile apps on Google search through Firebase App Indexing. Utilize this opportunity and create a mobile app to strengthen your SEO. Even though it is a costly choice, it can certainly bring great returns on your investment.
- Optimize your website graphics for SEO which may require additional work especially if your website is image-heavy. In return, you will get a faster loading and more SEO friendly website. There can be a few techniques to do so, for instance, use specific names for your images, give the images titles that are rich in keywords, and add the smallest possible image file size to your website.
- Use LSI or Latent Semantic Indexing for your website to get a serious SEO boost. Most search engine use LSI to find relevant keywords and your major keywords. You can also say it like LSI is a process that finds synonyms for your keywords. For instance, if you have an article around digital marketing, you would include “internet marketing” as a LSI keyword.
- A website with many broken links will be viewed as less accessible. Therefore, you need to fix both external and internal links of your website and make them alive and healthy
Some business owners believe that SEO is a complicated subject and there is no point in using it for their websites because the main job of a business site is to provide information not selling the products or services. If you also think the same then you are actually missing a huge opportunity to get noticed and grow your business.
The fact is that online users use search engines to look for the products they want to buy and by ignoring your SEO, you are ignoring many potential customers who look for what you are selling. So, even if you do not have the time or can’t do your SEO due to any reason, there are many service providers that can help you get your target. You can consider Develomark, a New Haven SEO company, as they are one of most reliable SEO companies in United States.